A college education can be a big advantage in the workplace, but it can come with a high price tag. Many students take out hefty loans to pay for their higher education. According to the New York Federal Reserve, in 2016 some 44.2 million Americans carried loan debt that totalled approximately $1.3 trillion. That’s where American Student Assistance (ASA) enters the picture. Based in Boston, MA, the national nonprofit provides students with financial education and debt management services, including dispensing advice before college, encouraging college completion, and enabling successful student loan repayment.
- Disruption across the industry due to new start-ups and changing federal student loan rules
- Static planning processes that left little time for strategic analysis
- Inflexible reporting processes and limited forecasting functionality
- Streamlined, active planning processes encourage collaboration across the organisation
- Easy integration with key business systems generates real-time, accurate data
- Rolling forecasts provide new visibility into dynamic revenue streams
- Advanced reporting and scenario analysis helps senior leaders make data-driven decisions