As an enterprise platform company that delivers business intelligence to dynamic hospital settings, Evariant needed the best of both worlds to manage its financial performance. The company discovered Workday Adaptive Planning, a solution that mirrors the same flexibility as what Evariant brings to the healthcare industry. Evariant gained a 360-degree view of business drivers and performance through what-if scenarios, revenue forecasting, and data integration. Customizable features, such as assigning role-based security while maintaining clear access to financial models, delivered consistency and control in the decision-making process.
- Spreadsheets lacked ability to assign budget collaboration permissions and data security
- Difficulty conducting what-if scenario planning
- Reliance on backward-looking ad hoc reports provided inconsistent decision support
- Real-time access to information needed for executive decision-making
- Improved process to forecast revenue and cash with drill-down capabilities
- Access to historical and forecast data delivered an enhanced view of company business drivers and performance