Companies need to do more than navigate through uncharted territory—they also need to thrive. For Perion, a global performance-based media and internet company, that meant shifting its "counting beans" financial management to tracking key metrics and understanding business drivers. With Workday Adaptive Planning, the finance team elevated its role; rather than solely creating requested reports, finance proactively built what-if scenarios, designed new models, and delved into new KPI tracking dashboards. As Perion continues to grow, the ability to quickly process data fuels faster decision-making in a dynamic industry.
- As a publicly traded company, Perion desired reporting capabilities that incorporated analyst guidelines
- Too much time spent on collecting data, reconciling with accounting, and preparing GAAP and non-GAAP reporting
- Measuring and understanding core business drivers and KPIs across the company
- More time to invest in creating and analyzing long-term planning scenarios
- Visualization of business performance as KPI dashboards to help line-of-business managers set and track goals and targets
- Increased forecasting accuracy despite volatile revenue streams