Clarabridge software delivers visibility into customer relationship management, and the company sought similar insight into its financial performance. Financial management with Excel required too much time, and multiple spreadsheet versions created confusion and inaccuracies. After turning to Workday Adaptive Planning, Clarabridge found a solution that provides continuous feedback for leveraging key drivers rather than solely managing information. The ability to create accurate international expansion models enabled Clarabridge to confidently pursue growth opportunities into new markets. Actionable insights gleaned from Workday Adaptive Planning continuously help Clarabridge optimize its software to better serve its customers.
- Lacked a single comprehensive source of data (single version of truth)
- Lengthy process to extract analytics from spreadsheets
- Spreadsheet-based financial management increased risk of inaccurate data
- Created accurate international expansion business models
- Timely reports and analysis empowered data-driven decision making
- Able to quickly evaluate acquisitions and distribute information to stakeholders