Rimini Street continues to disrupt the enterprise application marketplace by providing technology maintenance services independently from software companies. The nimble plans and forecasts that the company’s finance creates using Workday Adaptive Planning are critical to doing so. Each week, the team produces an 18-month financial forecast that helps executives better understand the financial impact of all business decisions. Using real-time analytics, Rimini Street continues to evolve and identify customer opportunities ahead of its competitors.
- Nearly-impossible to roll up data from multiple spreadsheets
- Inability to make specific changes at a global level
- Inadequate solution with which to create budgets at the highest corporate level
- Executive team receives weekly financial forecasts that reflect the next 18-month months
- Able to create financial plans that are specific to each business level
- Created a more flexible FP&A process that can evolve and scale with the company