Ventura Bus Lines is the largest privately owned bus company in Australia and has offered reliable bus services across Melbourne since 1924. Recently, the company has grown through acquisitions, and to stay on the right road to success it needed to simplify financial planning and analysis processes across all its entities. Now, with Workday Adaptive Planning in the driver’s seat, Ventura has streamlined budgeting and instituted continuous forecasting. Operating leaders can make forecast changes on-the-fly and immediately see the impact on the bottom line, while OfficeConnect made it simple to create monthly board reports that were instantly populated with real-time data that took just minutes to generate. Because it’s fast and easy to get accurate data, drill down, and run reports, Ventura’s finance team can devote much more time to strategic analysis and provide managers with the data they need to identify weaknesses and pinpoint strengths in the business.
- Improving complex budgeting and planning processes
- Maintaining data integrity for monthly
- Limited forecasting capabilities
- Simplified budgeting and planning
- Continuous forecasting and modeling what-if analysis informs decision-making with confidence
- Automated reporting with one source of accurate real-time data provides more time to strategic analysis