Adaptive Insights Joins Salesforce Analytics Cloud Partner Ecosystem to Increase Planning and Forecasting Agility Based on Real-Time Insights
Leading Cloud CPM Provider and the Salesforce Analytics Cloud Will Equip Organizations to Take a Dynamic, Data-Driven Approach to Finance, Sales, Service, and Operational Performance
Adaptive Insights, the leader in cloud corporate performance management (CPM) for the biggest brands and the hottest companies, today announced it was selected to join the Salesforce Analytics Cloud Partner Ecosystem, enabling finance leaders to further increase their agility through a 360-degree view of performance that connects planning and forecasting to data-driven insights garnered from line of business leaders.
“Similar to the way Salesforce pioneered CRM, companies such as Adaptive Insights have disrupted the corporate performance management (CPM) industry through the cloud,” said Keith Bigelow, GM and SVP, Analytics Cloud at Salesforce. “And now, by combining instant insights from the Analytics Cloud with Adaptive Insights’ dynamic planning approach, companies can act quickly and decisively as new opportunities unfold—connecting the dots between planning and performance.”
By joining the Analytics Cloud Partner Ecosystem, Adaptive Insights continues to be well positioned to meet the evolving needs of finance organizations as they look to further accelerate competitive advantage by incorporating sales, service, and marketing analytics into their performance management processes.
Businesses today compete on data and analytics. Analytics Cloud was created to provide businesses an edge by empowering every business user with the ability to unearth new insights, drill deeper into data, and take action anywhere, anytime, from any device. Powered by the Wave Platform, Analytics Cloud brings together a dynamic user experience, indexed search, and a powerful computing engine to explore any data source, and seamlessly works together with Salesforce’s apps for sales, service, marketing, and communities. Designed from the ground up to be open, more than 75 partners have joined the Analytics Cloud ecosystem to extend analytics for every conceivable use case and enable data-driven companies to connect with customers in a whole new way.
Salesforce Analytics Cloud and Adaptive Insights deliver end-to-end visibility
Analytics Cloud and Adaptive Insights provide a powerful competitive advantage, giving finance leaders a 360-degree view of corporate performance and allowing them to respond and re-forecast in real-time based on a changing business environment. Using these technologies, finance teams can not only gain visibility into financials, but also improve their ability to respond to timely insights from sales, service, and operational leaders.
“For any of the 2,600-plus Adaptive customers who are also Salesforce users, Analytics Cloud delivers the opportunity to unlock the value of Adaptive’s strong planning content and extend it further into their Salesforce environment,” said Carolee Gearhart, SVP of International Sales & Global Channels at Adaptive Insights.
- With this announcement, finance leaders can further accelerate their transformation to strategic business leaders by gaining the broadest view of business performance with plans, models, forecasts, and reports that provide both deep financial visibility coupled with analytics that encompass key metrics on sales, service, and operational performance.
- Finance organizations gain planning and modeling that is even more responsive to data-driven insights from line of business leaders, resulting in more agile and accurate forecasts and plans as managers leverage the latest analytics.
- Sales and service leaders can collaborate more effectively with finance, aligning their functional performance with corporate and financial goals.
Benefits, pricing and availability
- Salesforce Analytics Cloud provides an invaluable opportunity for Adaptive and Salesforce users to further connect finance, sales, service, and operational stakeholders by providing stronger data, faster insights, and better cross-functional cohesion via the cloud.
- The Analytics Cloud mobile app is available on Apple iOS for iPhone and iPad, with additional device support forthcoming.
- You can learn more about the Salesforce Analytics Cloud by visiting http://www.salesforce.com/analytics-cloud/.
Salesforce, Salesforce1, and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.