Best Selling 'Freakonomics' Author Announced as Guest Keynote Speaker for Adaptive’s Annual User Conference
Adaptive Live 2015 Set to be the Company’s Most Engaging Finance Gathering Ever With Stephen Dubner Headlining and Over 50 Breakout Sessions
Adaptive Insights, the worldwide leader in cloud corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence (BI) for the biggest brands and the hottest companies, today announced Stephen Dubner, Freaknomics co-author, as the guest keynote speaker for Adaptive Live 2015. Dubner is a best-selling author, a former editor and writer at The New York Times and New York magazine, a radio/TV personality, and the co-author of the New York Times bestseller Freakonomics series. Dubner is a highly engaging and dynamic speaker and presenter and maintains the popular Freakonomics blog, which has been hailed as, “the most readable economics blog in the universe.” Dubner will share anecdotes on how to think more rationally, more creatively, and more productively based on data-driven insights.
Adaptive Live 2015 is Adaptive Insights’ annual user conference and the largest gathering of finance professionals and business leaders in its industry. Due to Adaptive’s growing customer base of over 2,500 customers worldwide, this year’s conference has moved to the San Jose Convention Center to provide the biggest and best experience for attendees.
Adaptive Live 2015 will feature:
- 50-plus targeted breakout sessions for all skill levels, including popular sessions such as New Features, Integrate & Be Impactful, Visual Analytics, Insight to Best Practices, and Expert Advice
- Use cases and practical advice from dozens of customers
- Networking opportunities with peers, Adaptive Executives, industry experts, and analysts
- Access to the highly-popular “Wizard Bars” to leverage product experts across the entire Adaptive product suite
Former Adaptive Live attendees have shared the following accolades:
- "Quite a lot of valuable sessions packed into two days—worth the trip."
- "I was a better user of Adaptive the moment I left the conference!"
- "We really appreciated the time top executives spent separately with our company."
For additional information, including a complete agenda and full registration details, please visit the event page or email us at email@example.com. Also check out the blog on Adaptive’s top 5 sessions to attend and #ALive15 on Twitter.