Customer All-Stars: Award-winning Performance in Volatile Times
Rob Hull, Founder, Moderator
Meshack Nyabiba, Director Global Financial Systems & Reporting, Andela, Inc.
Ajay Sabhlok, Head of IT, Rubrik
Shannon Badgett, Assistant Vice President, Wake Forest University
Join us to hear from Workday Adaptive Planning super users on how they are transforming their business on three fronts...
Senior Finance and IT professionals from Andela, Rubrik, and Wake Forest University will discuss how they’ve been able to gain a better understanding of how COVID will impact their cash flow and revenue; how they've achieved global collaboration and company-wide planning; and, how they have not just responded, but been able to thrive in this ever-changing world.
Our Torchie Customer Award winners will discuss specific strategies to:
- Create dynamic what-if models for top-line, headcount and OPEX
- Optimize planning company-wide for workforce, sales and demand
- Increase productivity with collaboration across multiple departments and time zones
- Compare multiple scenarios for Q2, Q3 recovery and response
- Provide real-time reporting to leadership for quick decision making