Steadily growing its business for five decades, beverage distributor Café Soluble has proven its adaptability in a changing manufacturing landscape. But as the business grew over time, the company’s manual budgeting process beginning to stifle rather than promote corporate growth. Adaptive Planning, part of the Adaptive Suite, has helped the finance team create a much more efficient process, complete with real-time visibility into specific costs such as raw materials, energy, and more. That improved insight has created a clearer path for the business to continue growing at its current rate, and accelerate that growth in the future.
- On-premises solution was too complex to frequently run financial forecasts and budgets
- Lack of planning and analysis across a variety of products and distribution channels, and lack of focus on performance by individual dimensions
- Absence of a centralized system of record for all financial plans, budgets, and actuals
- Cut the time to close books and create new budgets, plans, and forecasts by 60%
- Zero IT support needed to deploy and maintain the Adaptive Suite
- Continuous visibility into profit margins, operating margins, and income performance